I have planning permission but I now want to remove a side door from the plan. Do I have to stop work while I process this?

Contact your planning officer about removing a side door from the plan. Very often, the works can continue even where the council require revised drawings. Its likely that a Non Material Amendment application will be required, along with amended elevation drawings showing the change.