There are cracks in my upstairs walls due to renovation next door. Should I have received a Party Wall notice?

As it’s likely that a Party Wall notice should have been served, I recommend that you get in touch with a Party Wall Surveyor. It will probably be dealt with as a claim against the builder or your neighbour, who may have Public Liability insurance for this type of damage.